Ancestor Tree Manager (ATM) is a free genealogy program which enables you to create a website for
publication of family trees, person pages, scans of sources and an index on persons.
- ATM is available for Windows, Linux and macOS
- The program can run in English, Dutch and German
- While the program is running, you can switch between languages
- Reports can be generated in English, Dutch, German, French and Norwegian
- The program is simple and intuitive
- Just like with a word processor, edits can be easily undone
- There is very good support for linking material
- Many useful functions are available for checking and maintenance of the database
- A separate File Transfer Handler is included, with which the reporting can be transferred to the internet
- The manual is available online in English and Dutch and is applicable to the latest version
ATM is developed by an enthousiastic amateur genealogist with a professional IT background.
Here a website created with ATM:
Please contact me if you:
- need support
- have a question
- have a request
- want to report a problem
When you start by loading a GEDCOM file it is recommended to read the instructions on the GEDCOM import page.